Product Update - Valve
Nov 3, 2011
Updates to Stronghold 3 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- The mouse cursor has been improved and will help with selection and responsiveness issues.
- Game speed added. Press + to speed up the game (x2 or x3 normal speed) and - to slow the game down to normal speed (x1).
- Buildings can now be placed on top of workers and animals. The game will move the workers or animals out of the way.
- Fixed issue with military units sometimes not selecting a new target after a fight.
- Fixed issue with Archers and Rangers not being able to attack walls & buildings.
- Fixed issue with wolves (and other animals) being able to climb up ladders.
- Fixed issue with siege equipment being able to climb walls/towers.
- Fixed crash when changing resolutions in game on some machines.
- Fixed issue with stone quarries and iron mines when a worker was turned back into a peasant.
- Fixed issues when quitting/continuing the Tutorial.
- Fixed several pathfinding issues in Tower of London siege map.
- Fixed issue with peacetime continuing from multiplayer games into single player games.
- Hostile animals now respond to missile fire.
- Fixed French keyboard layout.
- The Map Editor is now available from the Steam interface. To locate it click on the top menu 'View' and select 'Tools'. Scroll down and you will see 'Stronghold 3 - Map Editor'
- An extra large map size has been added to the Map Editor.
- A new large Freebuild map, Abandoned Lands, has been added.
- Various small bug fixes.