Product Update - Valve
2 ноември 2011
Hard Reset Gets Survival Mode with New Maps and More.
1.2 Patch for Flying Wild Hog's Old-School Shooter Adds NVIDIA 3DVision Support and Gameplay Fixes.
Flying Wild Hog's debut shooter turned a lot of heads when it was released last month, thanks to its fast-paced, destructive action, unconventional weaponry and incredible visuals. Flying Wild Hog is kicking the heart-pounding gameplay up a notch with the introduction of Survival Mode in the 1.2 patch, which is available today. Survival Mode unleashes wave after wave of robotic hell upon the player, who has make good use of weapon upgrades to delay the inevitable as long as possible. The new game mode is available in all of the game's difficulty modes, and brings with it two new maps, as well as leaderboards to compare scores with friends.
In addition to Survival Mode, the 1.2 patch adds full NVIDIA 3D Vision and Surround support, as well as support for multiple displays. A number of other gameplay tweaks and fixes are also introduced in the patch, with Flying Wild Hog busily working on future content and gameplay updates.
• New Survival Mode. Two new maps are available: 'Arrival Hall' and 'Landing Pad'.
◦ To launch Survival Mode, select 'New Game' and then 'Survival Mode'
◦ Survival Mode is available in all the difficulty levels selectable for Hard Reset Campaign.
◦ Added Leaderboards for the Survival Mode.
• Full Nvidia 3dVision support.
• Full Nvidia Surround support.
• Support for multiple displays - recommended 3 display adapters for best effects, and several non-standard resolution modes.
◦ To select the triple display mode in the game, change the Aspect Ratio to 'Other' in the Video Options menu, then select a resolution you wish to use.
◦ Note that the 'Other' mode will be available only if you have 3 displays connected to your PC.
• Added a 'Details' tab in the Profile screen - now you are able to check the score you achieved on each of the game's levels.
• During bullettime, falling down won't cause additional damage to players.
• Changed the way how the Mortar Cyborgs react to player in vicinity.
• Crawling gorillas will explode when trying to jump off a higher place.
• Changed the way how Melee Cyborgs behave - now you are able to avoid their attacks while sprinting - their aoe frontal cone was lowered.
• All the crosshairs will be displayed in an appropriate way to objects in front of the player for 3dVision.
• Changed the way how the messages and hints are displayed to a way more appropriate for 3dVision.
• Changed the way how dynamic lightning is rendered on decals.
• Changed the way how weapons are displayed on screen.
• Changed the way how the HUD is displayed both in 3d and on multiple displays.
• Improved support for dual SLI users.