Product Update - Valve
2 Nov 2011
Updates to Football Manager 2012 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed a bug where the game gets stuck when the user is forced to register a youth player who turned into a pro in the Australian A-League.
- Fixed issue with player bans not working correctly in the First Division.
- Fixed crash when using the "Pick Team For Me" button when all manageable clubs have been taken over by human managers.
- Fixed crash when activating a new division level which has promotion/relegation playoffs with the division above and is made up of regional divisions. (e.g. Third level in Sweden)
- Fixed crash on game startup if a club's loyalty and passion supporter profiles are set to 0 using the editor.
- Game now doesn't allow nations to be deactivated in 2011 before its competitions have finished. This was causing a few problems later in the game.
- Fixed bug where Spanish outfield player could not be given a valid squad number before match if a goalkeeper already had number 25 and number 13 was the only number free.
- Fixed an issue which was affecting AMD/ATI Radeon Cards causing intermittent crashes
- Some colour clash fixes.
- Fixed bug where players currently selected in an U19 team are then deemed to old when the U19 European Championship qualifiers are scheduled.
- Fixed bug where a replacement player could not be called up to a national team that doesn't have a full squad selected.
- The overage players in the squad can now play for U23 team friendlies before the Olympic Games.
- Twitter and Youtube login now works on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.