Product Update - Valve
2011년 10월 31일
Bug fixes / Feature Additions:
* Rebalanced/redesigned Spooktacular spawns and added Leaderboard & Stats collection - Thanks Tsuda!
* Made Spooktacular skins unlockable by beating Spooktacular on hard (per hero class), though second set of weapons remain Insane-only
* Fixed various Spooktacular mission bugs
* Fixed chatbox getting stuck during level transitions
* Make costume unlock requirements clear in the costume selection
* Allowed mission unlocking/downloads at the mission selection screen
* Reduced self-heal mana cost ramp (cheaper to heal at high HP's now)
* Added "Drop All Mana" key, default "M" key, and keybinding added to configuration tool
* Fixed problem with Familiar attack rate being effectively capped (there was indeed a bug with this), and renamed the Familiar Attack Rate stat to "Attack Speed Bonus". Now high-Attack-Rate familars are way, way, way more effective.
* Made practice dummies average DPS over 5 seconds for a more accurate reading
* Fixed potential double-upgrade bug with superfast mouseclicks
* Moved bonus-item crates back into the main section of the Halloween Tavern, out from the Secret Room
* Added Pause menu option to "Hide Game", which delists the game and prevents anyone else from joining it. Useful for turning public match into a private match, or making a private match totally unjoinable even by your friends.
* Fixed bug in algorithm to determine gear stat allocations, that was making high-end gear less likely to have Defense Damage and Defense AoE stats.
* Removed Non-Infinite Build Time Option for Easy, Medium, Hard
* Fixed bug where Squire would turn around when entering block in Chase Cam
* Pets will now attack one of the Practice Dummies in the Tavern so you can check your Pet DPS
* Added button (Default "G") to remote-activate your Eternia Crystal so you can begin the Combat phase from wherever you are
* Made Genie pet's "Grant Mana Bonus" upgradeable, and made him grant more Mana proportionate to how much its "Grant Mana Bonus" is upgraded
* Nerfed Spooktacular "Van Wolfstein" weapon about 40%, and Huntress Ability 'Piercing Shot' about 30%
* Increased speed of Apprentice Staff "knockback" animation by 40%, and increased its maximum (fully charged) damage output by 50%
* Nerfed Bowling Ball & Harpoon Turrets a bit more: bowling ball & harpoon damages reduced by about 33%, attack rate reduced by about 25%, bowling ball projectiles now limited to 6 hits before breaking, harpoon projectiles now limited to 12 hits before breaking.
* Slice and Dice Tower no longer has such a vertical sweep to be effective against enemies above it
* Reduced Energy Drain rates on Electric and Ensnare Monk Auras
* Increased Insane/Post-Insane Kobold Damage by 20% and Kobold Explosion Damage radius by 20%
* 20% increase to Spike Blockade HP & its exponential HP ramp
* 30% better exponential damage ramp on Squire Circular Slice
* 40% reduction on Imp/Engy repair costs