Product Update - Valve
Oct 28, 2011
7.05 Patch Notes:
* Added "Halloween Spooktacular Event" Content! Tons of New Costumes, New Mission, New Items & Weapons!
* Raised Mana Bank limit to 30 million
* Added VSync and One-Threaded-Renderer Options to the Configuration Tool
* Fixed 50% of all reported crash types
* Improved Apprentice Defense Attack Rate ramp further, now you gain major Attack Rate DPS benefits well into the 100's of Attack Rate points
* Chat-box now won't auto-close when opened if bound to 'Enter'
* Items that are locked in your Item Box now stay locked when equipped to your hero
* Fixed minor potential exploits
* Chat History ("Console") Key can now be set in the Configuration Tool
* Animus projectile now is piercing, and has better damage ramp.
* "Heal-Self" Spell now takes more time proportionate to what your Maximum Health is.
* Made "Enrage Aura" have a longer lifespan, more effective, and cost 1 less DU
* Reduced Bloodrage Speed benefit, and Increased Bloodrage Mana cost-over-time
* Fixed Magic Blockades not properly stealing the Element of Archers or Wyverns
* Push-To-Talk option no longer disables itself between games
* Map Loot icons now appear during the Combat Phase, not just the Build Phase
* Equipment rating calculation now factors in potential upgrade levels (i.e. lower-end equipment with sufficient upgrade levels is compared evenly with upgraded equipment)
* Added 60 more Item Box spaces
* Console (Chat History) keybinding can now be set in the Configuration Tool