- A fix for some players that get stuck on an infinity loading screen in Detroit.
- Fixes for some issues that caused crashes for players using specific firewall or proxy software.
- Additional improvements to counter stuttering in the game.
- Support for Eyefinity in combination with 3D when using interleaved stereoscopic monitors.
- Support for additional brands of stereoscopic interleaved monitors when using AMD graphics hardware.
- Support for Nvidia 3DVision.
- Support for Nvidia Surround, also in combination with 3DVision.
- Improved control over the stereo-3D display in the game.
o The allowed range for the stereo 3D Strength setting has been increased.
o A Stereo 3D Plane setting was added to provide additional control over the 3D effect.
- Various performance improvements.
- Fix for ‘moire’ issues seen on billboards in DX11 mode.
- Some changes to try to counter specific driver issues causing crashes in DX11 mode.