Product Update - Valve
30 sep, 2011
Updates to Global Agenda have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Server downtime: The Global Agenda Servers are expected to be down on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 from ~11:30 AM to 3:00 PM US Eastern (16:30 to 20:00 GMT) while the patch is deployed. Watch GAServerStatus on Twitter for the latest server availability information.
Changes since Version 1.5
- Vendors and the Agent Profile now list item/weapon types
- Vendors show the item’s required player level only when you are below it.
- Item tooltips now show the required player level at all times.
Bugs Fixed in Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed numerous terrain and geometry issues in North Sonora.
- The NPCs spawned for the “Enemy at the Gates” assignment no longer reward loot or XP.
- Some assignments were incorrectly configured to be considered “complete” when you accepted them; those are now fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the HUD Assignment indicators that occasionally made them invisible.
- Fixed a number of incorrect item icons.
- The vendor screen has an option to purchase Agenda Points, to reduce confusion on how to acquire them.
- The tutorial should no longer show the movement help during the opening cinematic.
- Exiting the tutorial will now always direct your character to Dome City.
- Improved feedback for vendor items that require achievements before purchasing