- Updated the default "Slinger-style" WASD controls to make the character move relative to the isometric perspective.
Note: In the previous update, this required using a commandline parameter "-isomovement", which is no longer necessary. To restore the original setting, use the new commandline parameter "-orthomovement".
- In-game menus now respond to right-clicking as well as left-clicking.
- Added support for resolutions greater than 1920x1080, at which visual issues with the background visuals could occur.
- Fixed several issues that were causing the game to crash for some players.
- Fixed an issue in Burstone Quarry that could cause players to get locked out of the level's final area.
- Fixed an issue in Mt. Zand that could cause players to get locked out of the level's final area.
- Fixed an issue in Zulten's Hollow that caused the level's weapon pickup animation not to play.
- Fixed an issue in the Bullhead Trial where the text stated that the Gold Prize requirement involved completing the trial having taken less than two hits instead of three.
- Fixed an issue causing the opening splash screens to overlap when running the game using the "-nofixedstep" commandline parameter, which unlocks the frame rate.
- Fixed a rare issue where weapon slots at the Arsenal could become unselectable.
For more information on Bastion technical support, visit the FAQ topic in the Steam forum