български (Bulgaro) čeština (Ceco) Dansk (Danese) Nederlands (Olandese) English (Inglese) Suomi (Finlandese) Français (Francese) Ελληνικά (Greco) Deutsch (Tedesco) Magyar (Ungherese) 日本語 (Giapponese) 한국어 (Coreano) Norsk (Norvegese) Polski (Polacco) Português (Portoghese) Português-Brasil (Portoghese brasiliano) Русский (Russo) Română (Rumeno) 简体中文 (Cinese Semplificato) Español (Spagnolo) Svenska (Svedese) 繁體中文 (Cinese Tradizionale) ไทย (Tailandese) Türkçe (Turco) Українська (Ucraino) Aiutaci a tradurre Steam
Product Update - Valve
19 ago 2011
- Updated the default "Slinger-style" WASD controls to make the character move relative to the isometric perspective.
Note: In the previous update, this required using a commandline parameter "-isomovement", which is no longer necessary. To restore the original setting, use the new commandline parameter "-orthomovement".
- In-game menus now respond to right-clicking as well as left-clicking.
- Added support for resolutions greater than 1920x1080, at which visual issues with the background visuals could occur.
- Fixed several issues that were causing the game to crash for some players.
- Fixed an issue in Burstone Quarry that could cause players to get locked out of the level's final area.
- Fixed an issue in Mt. Zand that could cause players to get locked out of the level's final area.
- Fixed an issue in Zulten's Hollow that caused the level's weapon pickup animation not to play.
- Fixed an issue in the Bullhead Trial where the text stated that the Gold Prize requirement involved completing the trial having taken less than two hits instead of three.
- Fixed an issue causing the opening splash screens to overlap when running the game using the "-nofixedstep" commandline parameter, which unlocks the frame rate.
- Fixed a rare issue where weapon slots at the Arsenal could become unselectable.