Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Aug 17, 2011
- Fixed a bug that would cause chests to contain stacks of empty items.
- The crafting list now correctly updates after using the container loot buttons.
- The direction bathtubs face when placed is now correctly sent to the server. This prevents bathtub duplication issues.
- Smashing Obsidian Walls no longer gives Obsidian Ore.
- Walls that are automatically placed to fill small gaps are now correctly taken from the player’s inventory.
- Fixed a bug that causes Green Slimes to get stuck in the ground and start sinking.
- Player ghosts no longer move when typing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause mana to sometimes not regenerate when the player has 0 mana.
- Slimes no longer chase the player in water when they are not in aggressive mode.
- Lesser Restoration Potions and Restoration Potions now only heal for 50/100 life and 50/100 mana.
- Lesser Mana Potions and Mana Potions now only restore 50/100 mana.
- Changed the way the value of stacked items is rounded to fix selling/buyback inconsistencies.
- Some items can now be placed in lava, this includes clay pots and fire blossom seeds.
- Fixed a bug that would cause shadow orbs to me smashed during world generation. This was causing meteors to start spawning before the player is at the appropriate gear level.
- Generated dirt walls now correctly blend with player placed dirt walls. Player placed dirt walls now have new graphics to differ from generated walls.
- Boomerangs now reset correctly when you use your magic mirror if they are still flying.
- Mediumcore characters now correctly drop ammo on death.
- “Misc” has been reworded to say “Shoes” on the shoes color settings screen.
- Added the Sawmill which replaces the Workbench for “advanced” wood crafting. The Workbench is now designated for “basic” wood crafting.