Terraria Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Aug 17, 2011
- Fixed a bug that would cause chests to contain stacks of empty items.
- The crafting list now correctly updates after using the container loot buttons.
- The direction bathtubs face when placed is now correctly sent to the server. This prevents bathtub duplication issues.
- Smashing Obsidian Walls no longer gives Obsidian Ore.
- Walls that are automatically placed to fill small gaps are now correctly taken from the player’s inventory.
- Fixed a bug that causes Green Slimes to get stuck in the ground and start sinking.
- Player ghosts no longer move when typing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause mana to sometimes not regenerate when the player has 0 mana.
- Slimes no longer chase the player in water when they are not in aggressive mode.
- Lesser Restoration Potions and Restoration Potions now only heal for 50/100 life and 50/100 mana.
- Lesser Mana Potions and Mana Potions now only restore 50/100 mana.
- Changed the way the value of stacked items is rounded to fix selling/buyback inconsistencies.
- Some items can now be placed in lava, this includes clay pots and fire blossom seeds.
- Fixed a bug that would cause shadow orbs to me smashed during world generation. This was causing meteors to start spawning before the player is at the appropriate gear level.
- Generated dirt walls now correctly blend with player placed dirt walls. Player placed dirt walls now have new graphics to differ from generated walls.
- Boomerangs now reset correctly when you use your magic mirror if they are still flying.
- Mediumcore characters now correctly drop ammo on death.
- “Misc” has been reworded to say “Shoes” on the shoes color settings screen.
- Added the Sawmill which replaces the Workbench for “advanced” wood crafting. The Workbench is now designated for “basic” wood crafting.