Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Chantelise Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Aug 9, 2011
- After defeating the Volcanicrab in the Ignan Ruins, Chante now correctly states that the player can use three magic stones.
- Selecting the "Simplify barrels/torches" option in custom.exe no longer causes the game to spit a few errors on startup.
- The display error with the Survival Dungeon floor counter has been corrected.
- The late-game magics that summon the elemental spirits now all have correct spell descriptions.
- Using the Return to Title option in windowed mode during plot events now properly terminates the event.
- Mackerels in the Emperor-Bug's Tomb have had a bug fixed and no longer make the fishing minigame unplayable if you fail to catch them on the first pull.
- The song list in Jukebox Mode is now properly in English.
- The few typos in plot events and in the post-game event listing have been corrected.