Български (Bulgarca) čeština (Çekçe) Dansk (Danca) Nederlands (Flemenkçe) English (İngilizce) Suomi (Fince) Français (Fransızca) Ελληνικά (Yunanca) Deutsch (Almanca) Magyar (Macarca) Italiano (İtalyanca) 日本語 (Japonca) 한국어 (Korece) Norsk (Norveççe) Polski (Lehçe) Português (Portekizce) Português-Brasil (Brezilya Portekizcesi) Русский (Rusça) Română (Rumence) 简体中文 (Basitleştirilmiş Çince) Español (İspanyolca) Svenska (İsveççe) 繁體中文 (Geleneksel Çince) ไทย (Tayca) Steam'i Çevirmemize Yardım Edin
Dungeons of Dredmor Updated
Product Update - Valve
19 Temmuz 2011
- Fixed: crash that occurred when moving up stairs or down stairs, involving summoned pets
- Fixed: shopkeepers doing odd things when picking up and dropping items after load/save, including crashing.
- Fixed: crash when using invalid missile sprites, which probably never happens, but oh well.
- Fixed: crash that just sort of happened randomly to a bunch of people, but it's fixed now.
- Fixed: merchandise flag not cleared when you go downstairs
- Fixed: backwards conditional logic on ranged monster attacks means that monsters were not consistently casting spells; fixing this makes the Dungeon 95.2% nastier.
- Fixed: Current Active Skill crossing over between new games
- Fixed: small sconce appearing where a small sconce should not appear in the bath level
- Fixed: knightly leap now operates in all correct chess positions.
- Fixed: shops spilling out of their rooms.
- Fixed: broken berserk description.
- Fixed: negative resistances meant that a monster would always damage you for that amount
- Fixed: ranged weapon resistances were operating using percentages, not flat values
- Fixed: perception skill should not promise that you can see through walls when, in fact, it will not let you see through walls.
- Fixed: doors with wrong orientation connecting rooms.
- Fixed: Anvils of Krong spawning in hallways for no good reason
- Fixed: crash when killing Brax and then going back to loot the store.
- Fixed: auto-fill eats items if you have multiples.
- Fixed: BBQs/minifridges now maintain state across saved games.
- Fixed: Staff of fruit stops producing fruit after you use it on an Anvil of Krong.
- Fixed: contents of Monster Zoo are still visible even after closing a door.
- Fixed: Dread Collectors (and probably some other stuff) spawning in walls.
- Tweaked values of Berserk skill.
- Tweaked "Duck and Cover" armour values.
- Tweaked Perception to be more useful.
- Nerfed "Obvious Fireball." Obviously.
- Reduced Dread Collector Spawn Rate a notch.
- Ammo recovery rates for thrown weaponry and crossbow bolts now much higher.
- A lot more filthy, awful tweaking.
- Permadeath now deletes your save game files on your death, as opposed to when you load the game.
- Added, and clarified, the warning text on the "Just Quit" button.
- Added toggle that reverses behaviour of CLICK and SHIFT-CLICK on items.
- Added the Auto-Looter 9000, by BraxCo.
- Added yet more warning text to the "Just Quit" button.
- Added automatic save support; the game will now automatically save before going up and down stairs. (Note: your autosave will be deleted if you die in the case of permadeath; the auto-save is also only accessible if Crash Recovery Mode is active.)
- Added support for total music disabling (via Steam parameter "-nomusic".)
- Added fifty-three new achievements.
- Added some new crafting stuff.
- Added steak grilling.
- Added interface for key configuration.
- Added a Quick Sell interface for rapidly selling your loot to Brax.
- Added a credit for freesound.org (Thanks!)
- Rewrote the save game format so we can add items without breaking everything.
- Steam Overlay now works; run the game with "-opengl" as a parameter in the Steam Advanced settings to try this. (This is experimental.)
- WASD can now open doors and attack monsters. This is a toggleable behaviour.
- Smooth scaling is now saved between playthroughs.
- Added an XML based, human-readable configuration file to hold all the new options.
- Fun with Aqua Vitae.