Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Dungeons of Dredmor Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jul 15, 2011
- Fixed the new audio crash, which was only exposed after we fixed the first audio crash.
- Fixed a crash which occurs when trying to change resolutions on computers with less than five resolutions.
- Added very large warning dialog if you try to quit the game without saving.
- Fixed a bug where you could get trapped in a shop after loading and saving.
- Fixed a pixel glitch in the hero walk cycle.
- Removed some debugging things that were accidentally left in the game. (They know what they are.)