Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jul 13, 2011
- Completely rebalanced MP player character classes for all. Now factions are more unique and fairly balanced.
- Captain Co-Op difficultly has been rebalanced to spawn fewer enemies.
- Tatar Town map spawn points have been rearranged.
- Captain mode NPC troops have more hit points.
- Disabled friendly fire for bots.
- Dedicated server console operations have been updated.
- Captain co-op prisoner cart now spawns correctly.
- Captain co-op equipment buying now works correctly.
- Horses no longer run away from the PC during the tutorial mission.
- Grenade usage no longer results in occasional crash to desktop.
- Don't Die From Dysentery achievement works properly now.
- Various visual bug fixes to items and animations.
- Swedish troops in Custom Battle mode spawn correctly.
- Various bug fixes.