Dawn of War II: Retribution Update Released
Product Update - Valve
May 26, 2011
Updates to Dawn of War II: Retribution have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Removed kick voting from any circumstance where there are only 2 human players in a game
- Added Inscribed Combat Shield as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Sacred Relic Armour as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Debilitating Witchblade as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Armour of Idranel as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Pokkit Rokkit Launcha as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Juiced Up Tellyporta as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Oracle Stave as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Rubric Touched Helm as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Ornate Vostroyan Shotgun as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Usidae Trophy as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Thornback Carapace as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Added Devourer Cannon as paid DLC for Last Stand
- Fixed an issue that caused Techmarine Proximity Mines to immobilize vehicles.
- Imperial Guard players are no longer awarded Command points when using Summary Execution.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Autarch to retain the heavy cover modifier after jumping over cover.
- Hellfury global now deals damage to vehicles.
- Apothecary now correctly gains health when attacking vehicles with the Sanguine Chainsword.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Warp Spider Exarch Teleport cooldown from being reduced after purchasing the Enhanced Warp Jump Generator.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Warlock's Psychic Shield ability to drain energy while not taking damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Warboss's Boss Pole from properly providing suppression resistance to the Warboss
- Fixed an issue that allowed enemy units to use their abilities while stunned by the Sentinel's Ground Pound
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Inquisitor's Crippling Volley from dealing damage
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Lictor to be unable to melee
- Fixed an issue that could allow the Commissar Lord to execute enemy units
- Fixed an issue that awarded double red points when the Ravener Alpha's tunnels were destroyed after they had been garrisoned.
- Autarch can no longer be targeted by Subjugate
- Fixed issues on Calderis Refinery and Selenon Fissure that allowed player to be teleported into regions their units could not escape
- Larraman’s Blessing red cost increased from 125 to 175
- Librarian Tomb of Time upgrade cost increased from 75/20 to 100/25
- Veil of Time cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 45
- Mekboy Bouncy Shield no longer causes knockback on retreat
- Warboss I’m Angry no longer grants bonus health regeneration on use
- Seer Council cost reduced to 600 req and 300 Red
- Webway Holofield radius reduced from 25 to 20
- Webway Holofield duration reduced from 15 to 10
- Webway Holofield recharge time increased from 45 to 55
- Webway cost increased from 50 red to 75 red
- Raveners jump now has a minimum range
- Hive Tyrant Invulnerability duration reduced from 12 seconds to 9 seconds
- Stormtroopers now will fire meltabombs easier
- Leman Russ Global Call in reduced from 650 to 600 req
- Sentinels stomp stuns the unit (disables shooting)
- Inquisitor Crossbow Volley Ability now deals 30 damage
- Noise Marines cost reduced from 400/40 to 350/30
- Warpfire damage Reduced from 115 to 80
- Great Unclean One cost reduced from 800/200 to 700/180