Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a client crash in the material system
- Replay publishing system will try to do a rename for local HTTP mode but will manually copy and delete the file if the rename fails, which can happen if the source and destination are on different volumes.
- Fixed threading issues on Linux, which was causing major lag spikes.
- Fixed replay data cleanup system, which cleans up stale data at the end of each round. This asynchronous operation can be explicitly invoked by executing a replay_docleanup command on the server.
- Removed unused convar, replay_cleanup_time.
- Saxxy fanfare music wasn't playing on music channel. Music will only play once per launch now and will not play on a changelevel