Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Cities in Motion Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Apr 28, 2011
Updates to Cities in Motion have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed bug: Map editor deletes overlapping markers when bulldozing buildings.
- Improvement: Better prevention of unnecessary interchanges.
- Fixed bug: Stop numbers don't appear in minimap.
- Fixed bug: Translation errors.
- Improvement: Player vehicles don't wait too long for passengers coming to the stop.
- Improvement: Wider audio device selection area in the settings menu.
- Improvement: A button to toggle all lines of the same type visible or hidden.
- Fixed bug: Vehicles sometimes load too many passengers after breaking down