Cities in Motion Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Apr 28, 2011
Updates to Cities in Motion have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed bug: Map editor deletes overlapping markers when bulldozing buildings.
- Improvement: Better prevention of unnecessary interchanges.
- Fixed bug: Stop numbers don't appear in minimap.
- Fixed bug: Translation errors.
- Improvement: Player vehicles don't wait too long for passengers coming to the stop.
- Improvement: Wider audio device selection area in the settings menu.
- Improvement: A button to toggle all lines of the same type visible or hidden.
- Fixed bug: Vehicles sometimes load too many passengers after breaking down