Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Apr 19, 2011
Updates to ProtoGalaxy have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fix a bug where Proto Defense DLC did not appear in the Arcade map list.
- Added version number to map info: the version displays on the main menu.
- Added a button to the main menu to launch the game's web site.
- Fixed a crash related to multi-selecting objects different amounts of drop groups.
- Right clicking in the object selector now returns to the previous folder.