Client Update - Valve
Mar 22, 2011
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Changed Steam Voice chat to use the SILK voice codec
- Fixed Mac OSX overlay occasionally disappearing after 10+ minutes in game
- In game overlay for Mac OSX now handles cursor visibility better; specifically in the Sam & Max series.
- Fixed Mac OSX overlay responding correctly when window is reactivated by mouse click.
- Maximizing the Windows client should no longer prevent the user from accessing an auto-hidden taskbar
- The overlay will now automatically return to the game when accepting a friend invite
- Improved voice ducking prevention
- Fixed position of game invites in the chat dialog
- Improved handling of last modified times for cloud files.