Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Steam client update released
Client Update - Valve
Mar 22, 2011
A Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:
- Changed Steam Voice chat to use the SILK voice codec
- Fixed Mac OSX overlay occasionally disappearing after 10+ minutes in game
- In game overlay for Mac OSX now handles cursor visibility better; specifically in the Sam & Max series.
- Fixed Mac OSX overlay responding correctly when window is reactivated by mouse click.
- Maximizing the Windows client should no longer prevent the user from accessing an auto-hidden taskbar
- The overlay will now automatically return to the game when accepting a friend invite
- Improved voice ducking prevention
- Fixed position of game invites in the chat dialog
- Improved handling of last modified times for cloud files.