Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Team Fortress 2
- Improved the version mismatch error message received when connecting to a server with a different version than your client
- Made Bill's Hat always tradable.
- Fixed a client crash caused by a malformed custom client spray.
- Added a Red team skin to the Fists of Steel.
- Fixed melee attacks not destroying remote detonation pipes.
- Added the Rimmed Raincatcher to the list of Unusual hats.
- Fixed the Stickybomb Launcher viewmodel sleeves using the wrong team colors for team Blue.
- Fixed players getting set bonuses on tournament servers when the server is restricting the player's weapons using the item_whitelist.
- Updated PL_Thundermountain
- Updated the final stage to have the train begin receding after 25 seconds (15 seconds on the final stretch).