Updates to Magicka have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Network traffic optimizations.
- Books of magicks no longer fall through level.
- Cutscene skip bug in chapter 1 fixed.
- Player item desync on network clients fixed. (This will solve many different issues.)
- Fixed crash on clients when exploding objects.
- Fixed Thunderstorm distribution.
- Fixed chapter 3 bossfight initialization on clients.
- Fixed Random Teleport distribution.
- Orc Berserkers’ hit tolerance have been increased.
- Swampthings’ strangle speed and damage have been increased.
- Mouse is now locked inside the window when playing with keyboard and mouse.
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete