Updates to Magicka have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Fixed jittering caused by avatar move orders persisting on clients.
- Fixed issue where self shields would get desynced.
- Fixed so that elementals that weren’t initialized collided with beam spells.
- Fixed crash initializing a dialogue chain with a dead actor.
- Fixed crash due to navigation desync in chapter 2 secret area.
- Fixed “Too fancy for fireballs” achievement sometimes not being awarded.
- Fixed crash on Chapter 11 boss confuse ability.
- Fixed so that Chapter 12 boss does not start attacking before cutscene is done.
- Added Chapter 1 Text in intro.
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched on rare occasion
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete.
- Mouse outside screen in full screen with multiple monitors will minimize the game.
- Crash due to leaving too many enemies alive in previous scenes (NonPlayerCharacterCache is empty)