Magicka Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jan 28, 2011
Updates to Magicka have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Fixed Move orders such as the one in Chapter 12 (For real this time).
- Fixed trigger ID sync over network (Should fix Chapter 7 crash).
- Fixed uninitialized AI crashing.
- Fixed crashes due to messages arriving early in high latency games.
- Fixed Vlad incorrect clothes in Chapter 3.
- Fixed server list bug, which caused users to connect to wrong game.
- Fixed joining a password protected game through steam overlay.
- Fixed falling damage not working properly.
- Fixed "OMG they killed yellow.." achievement awarded when killing purple (Good theory on the LA Lakers)
- Improved disconnect notice.
- Improved damages over network.
- Improved cut scene skip in early Chapter 1.
- Improved chat position.
- Improved challenge level selection indicator.
- Added Checkpoint to the party in Chapter 1
- Added missing boss titles in Chapter 1 and 12.
- Balanced Dwarf Priests (Swedish Chef Brigade); is now more difficult.
- Balanced Chapter 9 boss; is now more difficult.
- Balanced Chapter 12 boss; is now more difficult.
- Beam spells merging sometimes crashes game with stack overflow (for real)
- Self-shields sometimes get out of sync
- Players are still able to have too many summons (Changed because of community feedback)
- Server list sorting not implemented
- Network congestion on high ping (>400ms) connections still problematic.
- Game stutters slightly on some systems despite good performance (cause known, fix pending)
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion
- Game sometimes hogs uplink bandwidth - (Being researched)
- "Too fancy for fireballs" achievement is sometimes not awarded
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete.
- Mouse outside screen in full screen with multiple monitors will minimize the game.