Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Magicka Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jan 28, 2011
Updates to Magicka have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Fixed Move orders such as the one in Chapter 12 (For real this time).
- Fixed trigger ID sync over network (Should fix Chapter 7 crash).
- Fixed uninitialized AI crashing.
- Fixed crashes due to messages arriving early in high latency games.
- Fixed Vlad incorrect clothes in Chapter 3.
- Fixed server list bug, which caused users to connect to wrong game.
- Fixed joining a password protected game through steam overlay.
- Fixed falling damage not working properly.
- Fixed "OMG they killed yellow.." achievement awarded when killing purple (Good theory on the LA Lakers)
- Improved disconnect notice.
- Improved damages over network.
- Improved cut scene skip in early Chapter 1.
- Improved chat position.
- Improved challenge level selection indicator.
- Added Checkpoint to the party in Chapter 1
- Added missing boss titles in Chapter 1 and 12.
- Balanced Dwarf Priests (Swedish Chef Brigade); is now more difficult.
- Balanced Chapter 9 boss; is now more difficult.
- Balanced Chapter 12 boss; is now more difficult.
- Beam spells merging sometimes crashes game with stack overflow (for real)
- Self-shields sometimes get out of sync
- Players are still able to have too many summons (Changed because of community feedback)
- Server list sorting not implemented
- Network congestion on high ping (>400ms) connections still problematic.
- Game stutters slightly on some systems despite good performance (cause known, fix pending)
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion
- Game sometimes hogs uplink bandwidth - (Being researched)
- "Too fancy for fireballs" achievement is sometimes not awarded
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete.
- Mouse outside screen in full screen with multiple monitors will minimize the game.