Product Update - Valve
Jan 25, 2011
Updates to Magicka have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Characters will now clear any crossfading previously in progress when initializing.
- Character network performance has been improved.
- Servers will now properly clear pending clients when starting a game.
- Some grapical improvement has been made to the tutorial level.
- Burning grease is now working properly over network.
- Grease network performance has been improved.
- PhysicsObjects now update their orientations correctly over network.
- DamageableObjects status effects now work properly over network.
- Character status effects now work properly over network.
- Fixed a dialog problem which prevented cutscenes from ending properly.
- Wizard castle collision mesh has been adjusted.
- Havindr Arena's collision mesh has been adjusted.
- Glade's collision mesh has been adjusted.
- Hyphen (-) has been added and other fixes have been made to the fonts.
- Ruins script has been modified.
- Ruins textures has been improved.
- A few missing NPC name tags have been added.
- A glitch when characters performed multiple move orders in sequence has been fixed.
- Picking up items over network has been fixed.
- Random teleport over network has been fixed.
- Music will reset properly when restarting from checkpoints now.
- NPC wizards now use the correct coloring for network clients.