Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
Team Fortress 2
- Added the "Server can execute" flag to the “r_cleardecals” command.
- Fixed a problem where the microphone transmit volume sometimes had no associated control and was disabled in the Audio options dialog.
- Fixed a crash on exit for Mac clients.
- Added community submitted kill icons.
- Fixed enemies seeing death notices when you backstab their team mates with Your Eternal Reward.
- Fixed the attack animation not always playing correctly for Your Eternal Reward.
- Fixed the critboost sound not playing when the Kritzkrieg charge is deployed.
- Fixed a broken texture on the Flipped Trilby.
- Updated the material for the Jag.
- Community Request
- Fixed spawn points associated with a control point not being enabled/disabled correctly when the control point owner is set using the SetOwner input.
- Added the "Server can execute" flag to the “firstperson” and “thirdperson” commands.