Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Mount&Blade: Warband Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Dec 8, 2010
An update to Mount&Blade: Warband has been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Rhodok Sharpshooters' ironflesh skill has been decreased.
- Sarranid infantry & archers now have jarids added to their inventory.
- Some other minor game balances.
- Numerous game bugs of all shapes and sizes have been squashed.
- Minor fixes to scripting files.
- Some collision issues fixed.
- Some operations for modders are now "fully operational".
- Plenty of new operations and features have been added to aid our amazing mod community.