Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) English Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) 幫助我們翻譯 Steam
The Settlers 7 Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Updates to The Settlers 7 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- New Monhaim Valley map for skirmish and multiplayer
- The new Technology Board “The Occult Science” offers players 6 exciting Occult Technologies:
Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death.
- Evil Eye:
Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps.
- Deal with the Devil:
For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you’ll be rewarded with coins.
- Demonic Bargaining:
You’ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces.
- Dark Aura:
The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased by 5%.
- Hidden Persuasion:
With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have a 10% chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
- The new Trading Board “The Pentacle” is now available in the Map Forge.
- Added the new Template Exchange to upload, browse, share and rate templates created in the Map Forge.
- Fixed a wrong message that was displayed after the game lost its network connection
- Fixed a double displayed mentor text
- Fixed a bug related to the shortcuts on MAC that were implemented with patch 1.09 – Shortcuts now work on MacOS
- Fixed a bug were a Facebook account cannot be connected to game
- Fixed a rare desync when players quit the game
- Fixed sound issues that occurred when the online connection wasn’t available.