Updates to The Settlers 7 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:New Content
- New Monhaim Valley map for skirmish and multiplayer
- The new Technology Board “The Occult Science” offers players 6 exciting Occult Technologies:
Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death.
- Evil Eye:
Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps.
- Deal with the Devil:
For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you’ll be rewarded with coins.
- Demonic Bargaining:
You’ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces.
- Dark Aura:
The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased by 5%.
- Hidden Persuasion:
With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have a 10% chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
- The new Trading Board “The Pentacle” is now available in the Map Forge.
- Added the new Template Exchange to upload, browse, share and rate templates created in the Map Forge.
- Fixed a wrong message that was displayed after the game lost its network connection
- Fixed a double displayed mentor text
- Fixed a bug related to the shortcuts on MAC that were implemented with patch 1.09 – Shortcuts now work on MacOS
- Fixed a bug were a Facebook account cannot be connected to game
- Fixed a rare desync when players quit the game
- Fixed sound issues that occurred when the online connection wasn’t available.