Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Global Agenda Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Oct 29, 2010
Updates to Global Agenda have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fix to resolve issues some users are having with receiving flair rewards and to facilitate distribution of future promotion items.
- Fixed issue where certain head flair appears equipped on Profile Screen but not on the player in-game.
- All jetpack changes, including changes to jetpack acceleration, have been reverted.
- Fix to resolve problem where an AvA instance does not automatically close when a team forfeits.
- Fix issue where inspect screen was not working
- Fixed performance/deadlock issues with agency management and AvA zones
- Fixed crashing issue with HM-44 map crash fixed and map has been added to /challenge queue.
- Resolved issue where a few users were not able to access some inventory items after the 10.27 (1.38) upgrade. Items have been restored to these players.