Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Oct 28, 2010
Updates to ProtoGalaxy have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added hotkeys for switching weapons. This allows players to switch actions without using the radial menu. NOTE: For users already playing ProtoGalaxy, you will need to reset your controller in the options menu to get the hotkeys added to the control settings.
- Added option for hotkeys to fire rather than just switch action.
- Added option for aiming controls that are independent of ship movement.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen after playing for a long time.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen while playing sounds.
- Fixed a bug where some valid screen resolutions were not being listed in the options menu.
- Added buttons to switch between 16bpp and 32bpp screen modes.
- Added options for turning off damage and helper text in missions.
- The laser graphic is now larger so it is easier to tell when it will cause damage.
- Made text boxes much easier to see.
- Added a note to host screen indicating the game's port number (11334).
- Allowed networked computers with no players to access menu while in mission.
- The pause menu can now set multiple controls for each action similar to the main menu.
- Fix a crash related to the network game list.
- Allow controllers to scroll lists on the main menu similar to the campaign menu.
- Upgraded player profile file format to allow for future additions.
- The game now identifies profiles that are invalid and prevents them from crashing the game.
- Fixed a crash related to selling components in the shop.
- The cursor on the campaign mission select screen now updates across the network.
- Levels can now have up to three missions.
- You can now place objects in a campaign map.
- If a mission has no objectives, the campaign menu now has text to state that.
- Using the move region command in a map with no regions no longer causes game to freeze.
- You can now set the maximum x and y rotation of player ships.