Updates to Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:1.108
- Fixed typographical errors
- Fixed error regarding the naming of the "brick floor" and "ruins floor" options for the shop
- The reputation level of the shop with 'normal' customers (such as old men) now increases properly in both Survival modes
- Adventurers should now properly equip any upgrades sold to them.
- Adventurers will no longer attempt to wear two hats at once.
- The crashes some people have been getting when the game attempts to play sound are fixed
- if you are not getting sound, please ensure your sound drivers are properly installed and ensure your user permissions allow all programs to access sound hardware properly
- Fusion requirements have been extensively reworked
- lower-level fusions in general should be easier now, and some of the highest requirements (such as 50 Fur Balls for the Panda Suit) have been drastically lowered. Note that level 4 and 5 fusions are still somewhat difficult, however, as these are premium and powerful items