An update to Mount&Blade: Warband has been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
The major changes include:Gameplay:
- Some multi-player map fixes.
- Some armor stats have been rebalanced.
- Quests fixes:
- Aborting quest bugs have been fixed.
- Ordering your lords to stop script error bug has been fixed.
- Pretender quest has been fixed under the condition of already having a village/center before starting the quest.
- Caravan escort quest script error has been fixed.
- Deal with looters quest script error has been fixed.
- Other fixes:
- ATI driver fix.
- Achievements "last man standing" and "morale leader" have been fixed.
- Non-ending battle/siege bugs have been fixed.
- Desertion of prisoners when party morale is low bug has been fixed.
- Hold fire/use blunt weapons orders have been corrected, player agent no longer changes his/her weapon because of the order.
- Formations not looking at the enemy bug has been fixed.
- Automatic offline favorite server removal is added.
- TCP protocol optimizations are made for dedicated servers.
- Various other bug fixes.