- Added ironsight support for all range weapons when on foot. Dual pistols have smaller zoom level than others. It can be activated with the scope key or the secondary attack key for 2-handed range weapons. Both ironsight and scope mode will force you into walk mode now.
- Added small recoil based on weapon types.
- Added reticle accuracy bonus for ironsight and crouch and prone stances, and decreased the penalty when running.
- Added a cap of 0.25 seconds before allowing the alternate-hand pistol to shoot, while still allowing animations to play.
- Fixed the dual pistols auto-reload so it doesn't prematurely kick in with one round left in the second pistol.
- Fixed the dual pistols reloading animation so the clip matches the character animation.
- Smoothed the camera zoom-level transition when using a scope.
- Fixed the reticle jitter with secondary attack when using 2-handed melee weapons.
- Added the seller name in auction house listings, unless it was posted anonymously.
- Fixed scoreboard so that it should no longer be visible after leaving a match.
- Fixed system so that players are properly removed from the match queue.
- Added the crafter name on the tooltips of items you own or trade.
- Brightened the default reticle color.
- Added support for customizing the reticle colors based on the skin. This is controlled via the wnd.ini in the skins folder, using the following entries under the [Colors] section:
- Optimized how missions are saved to the database.