Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Sep 3, 2010
Updates to Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added workaround for wrong version report from ATI driver.
- Fixed rare case of some network messages being dropped when they could have been delivered.
- Added protections against spectator mode starting in singleplayer in some cases.
- Fixed crash on dedicated server happening when someone muted/unmuted another player.
- Fixed inability to join as client in some cases.
- Fixed "FragCombo" and "RoyalFragCombo" achievements not being achieved properly.