Product Update - Valve
Sep 3, 2010
Updates to Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added workaround for wrong version report from ATI driver.
- Fixed rare case of some network messages being dropped when they could have been delivered.
- Added protections against spectator mode starting in singleplayer in some cases.
- Fixed crash on dedicated server happening when someone muted/unmuted another player.
- Fixed inability to join as client in some cases.
- Fixed "FragCombo" and "RoyalFragCombo" achievements not being achieved properly.