Alien Swarm Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jul 23, 2010
Updates to Alien Swarm have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- The Vindicator’s grenade explosion effect should no longer crash users running a GTX260 graphics card.
- Fixed a bug where marines would continue to be buffed by the Damage Amp if they were standing in it when it expired.
- Fixed ammo usage on the Tesla Cannon to properly decrease 4 times a second instead of 2 (doubled clip size to account for this).
- Rebalanced Tesla Cannon’s damage to encourage it to be used more as a support weapon.
- Tesla Cannon will now use ammo slowly even when it isn’t damaging something.
- Fixed Unicode text chat