Updates to Global Agenda have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:General
- The amount of XP required to reach each level has been modified. Players will now progress through the earlier levels significantly faster. Based on this change, players may automatically advance by several levels upon their first login following this change
- Moving from Level 5 to 6 now requires 1,000 XP instead of 2,000
- Levels 6 through10 now require 2,000 XP per level instead of 4,000
- Levels 11 to 15 now require 4,000 XP per level instead of 8,000
- Levels 16 to 20 now require 8,000 XP per level instead of 12,000
- Re-added option to "Wait for a Balanced Team" when joining the Team Special Ops queues. This option is available only if you are joining the queue alone (not in a pre-made team). If chosen, this option will match you only with groups that have one player of each class.
- Increased XP award for killing Minion_Android_B in PvE missions
- Loot tables for Low and Medium Special Ops PvE mission were modified to award loot more appropriate to the level ranges playing these missions.
- Solo Rookie Special Ops queue now requires Level 10, Solo Advanced Requires Level 20, Solo Expert requires Level 30
- Mercenary PvP queue now requires Level 10 to play (previously Level 8). Note that, in the new XP system, players will reach Level 10 in less time than it previously took to reach Level 8.
- Mercenary PvP queue now accepts teams of up to 4 players. Solo players may choose the checkbox "Only join matches without teams" to ensure they only join matches with other solo players
- Variety of bug fixes to Agency-vs-Agency gameplay
- Oathbreaker Boost (Medic) now does damage to bots, turrets and other mechanicals (bug fix).
- New medics now receive poison grenade in starter equipment.
- Some modifications were made to optimize login and character select, as well as some other in-game functions, on higher latency network connections.
- A bug was fixed in which some armor was not being bound to your player immediately upon acquisition.