Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Counter-Strike: Source Beta have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:GameUI
- Fixed the desktop resolution not appearing in the list of valid resolutions when using windowed-mode.
- Fixed a crash caused by leaving the server browser open while playing.
Counter-Strike: Source Beta
- Added client/server version check on client connect.
- Fixed a crash caused by hitting ctrl-alt-del while playing.
Team Fortress 2
- Added sv_disablefreezecam cvar to turn off the freezecam on a server.
- Added sv_nonemesis cvar to turn off domination/revenge on a server.
- Added sv_nomvp cvar to turn off MVP stars on a server.
- Added sv_nostats cvar to turn off stats on a server.
- Added avatar images to the scoreboards.
- Added stats report to scoreboard to show whether a server has stats enabled or not.
- Fixed achievement tab so it now updates at the time you earn an achievement.
- Fixed bug causing achievements to be listed as earned in July 2009.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t chat during intermission.
- Fixed player stutter while moving in water.
- Fixed player stutter when running into other players.
- Fixed issue that caused footsteps to play when walking.
- Fixed miscellaneous consistency, spelling and grammatical errors in the string tables.
- Fixed grenade velocity problems.
- Updated a few audio effects.
- Updated scoreboard
- Changed layout to make it more readable.
- Changed scoreboard opacity to make the action behind it more readable.
- Supports Unicode and lowercase letters.
- Grayed out the names of dead players.
- Added community submitted deathnotice icons for the community submitted weapons.
- Changed the deathnotice text color to use black instead of white when the local player is involved.
- Fixed domination/revenge messages not using team colors for the player names.
- Fixed an issue where sequences with an activity weight of 0 never get selected.
- Updated Koth_Nucleus:
- Changed side spawn exits to prevent sniping from inside the spawn door.
- Fixed graphical glitch on platform floor.
- Fixed blue-colored models in RED area.
- Updated Tc_Hydro:
- Added respawn time advantages when a team begins to cap any point. Resets when the cap progress resets.
- Fixed various nobuild and playerclip issues reported by the community.
- Removed logic that reduced spawn times based on roundtime.