Updates to Railworks have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Important Information
- Save Files are now binary so you will not be able to Continue from old save files
- BR 143 Electric Locomotive
- BR 151 Electric Locomotive
- BR52 Steam Locomotive
- BDnzrf Driving Trailer Coach
- FAS 126 Hopper Wagon
- FALNS Hopper Wagon
- KKW Bogie Tank Wagon
- ABn First/Second Class Coach
- Bn Second Class Coach
- Gbs254 Van
- Ibbhns Refrigerated Van
- Omm52 Open Wagon
Improved Signal Functionality
- Upgraded models of stations and buildings on the Hagen â Siegen route
- Updated signalling and inclusion of PZB on the Hagen â Siegen & Seebergbahn routes
Other improvements and fixes
- HP, KL and KS signalling systems
- Schedules definable to the second for departure and arrival.
- Option to make exceeding the signal, line or locomotive max. speed of more than 5 km/h to trigger an emergency brake application.
- Option to make passing a red signal, cause the scenario to end.
- Improved PZB functionality with new in-cab sounds.
- H/V system with double or triple info signals.
- HL system with multiple info signals through combination of main and distant signals.
- KS system for modern routes with main, pre and multiple sector signals.
- Source Code for the additional German signalling to be made available to allow further extension of the signalling system.
- ScenarioProperties now have BlueprintSetPreLoad
- Blueprint Editor failing to open fixed
- Turntables and Traversers memory leak fixed
- Latitude -32 and -38 terrain import fixed
- Error Dump files now include version number
- Speed limit reporting improved
- Broken Consists now detected on scenario load
- Asset Editor prevented from opening in fullscreen mode
- Night nodes on loft geometry now work correctly
- User hints fixed
- Picking rail vehicles in the 2D map fixed
- Uncoupling engines in free roam creates a new service for the uncoupled section
- Defensive check to prevent crashes in 2D map when missing track linked object blueprints
- Extra warning information in scenario editor.
- Fixed lighting on low quality water shader to ligh correctly at night