Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Mount&Blade: Warband Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Apr 16, 2010
Updates to Mount&Blade: Warband have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed bug introduced in version 1.110 which caused problems with pathfinding on some maps.
- Fixed occasional crashes on the map screen.
- One handed swing animations on horseback changed.
- Splash screens added when exiting the game in trial mode.
- Links to various online and retail stores added to the trial window.