Mount&Blade: Warband Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Apr 15, 2010
Updates to Mount&Blade: Warband have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- New Game option to set Campaign AI to easy, normal or difficult NPC soldiers should now climb siege ladders without problem.
- There is now a chance player companions will not fall prisoner with you when you are defeated.
- The game will no longer crash if you move all your prisoner into a castle.
- AI weapon selection improved.
- AI will no longer equip two shields.
- Your companions who are prisoners at a faction's castles are now set free when peace is declared.
- Party skill bonuses are now calculated correctly.
- Fixed slashing through your horse and buildings using hafted blades on horseback.
- Added max_number_of_connections option to rgl_config.txt. Players who have difficulty receiving server list from internet can lower the default value (64) to 20 or so.
- Number of maximum bandit parties reduced by 15%.
- Added Chinese language option (Simplified and Traditional).
- Many other bug-fixes.