Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Product Update - Valve
Dec 15, 2009
Updates to Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Players can now create private leagues online using the Cup, Play-off and Grand Slam layouts.
- Private League Administrators can now check match results and rankings in their leagues, even though they are not participating as a coach in the league themselves.
- Coaches can now discard Cheerleaders, Apothecaries and Re-rolls in Multi-player as according to LRB 5.0.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a Private League with administrated results to advance to next Match Day.
- Fixed Side Step during chain pushes.
- Always Hungry: An eaten player will now correctly lose his tackle zones.
- Disconnection & Network Failure pop-up windows are now always displayed on top.
- Fixed crash when receiving team had no players left on the field after a touchback, during the kick-off event Blitz!