Updates to Audiosurf have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Community Stats Website:
Extensive Ride Statistics:
- Community Stats website launched (www.audio-surf.com)
- Community Stats website integrated into the game with an embedded browser
- See how many times a friend has tried to beat your score (and failed)
- See your own dethroned alerts crossed off after you earn revenge
- See what thrones friends and rivals are proud of
- Try for a Skillrating that earns a Top Ride of the Day
- Earn all achievements multiple times (how many Ninjutsus can you get?)
- Every ride on the stats site shows: number of overfills, number of greys hit, percent of total score from white blocks, best match points, longest chain, number of erases, paints used, and max consecutive blocks hit.
Fixes and tweaks:
- Eraser Pro: can now undo erases with right click (grid graphic shows where undone blocks will land), 8 puzzle rows, bonus for matches that clear the grid.
- Mono Pro: unlimited jumping, more points per block.
- Vegas: can shuffle with left click, generates powerups faster, multiplier powerup goes up to x7 now.
- Pusher Pro: 8 puzzle rows, bonus for matches that clear the grid.
- Double Vision Pro: 7 puzzle rows, shared match bonus increased to 175%.
- Storm now applies 8 blocks to Double Vision characters
- Ninja Mono: more points per block.
- Eraser Elite: can now undo erases with right click (grid graphic shows where undone blocks will land), bonus for matches that clear the grid, slightly increased chain timer.
- Double Vision Elite: shared match bonus increased to 240%
- Double Vision Pro: shared match bonus increased to 150%
- Autopilot now transitions smoothly with mouse control when toggled on and off.
- Fixed autopilot ship lagging behind camera
- Fixed camera turning too sharply with Minimal graphics
- Dethroned emails point to the new site and offer a link to launch the game and get revenge
- Fixed F10 exploit