Light of Altair Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Jun 19, 2009
Updates to Light of Altair have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Added enemy fleet ETAs on a planet's tooltip Added option to deactivate construction mode on RMB Added tooltips on why building deletion may not be allowed
- Autosave issue relating to combat
- AI issue in 'The Luyten Incident'
- Plural errors in the colony economy tooltip Objective issue in 'Remnants of the Past'
- Energy use of Shield Generators
- Game crash due to low framerate
- Objective criteria in 'Cities of Jupiter'
- Objective completion in 'Formations'
- Save of structures not in a colony
- Starbase issues with destruction
- Trade issues where trade routes were not created AI corrected in 'Ascension'
- Travel time popup shows correct value of days Various possessive grammatical errors with its and it's