The bug from yesterday's release has been fixed, so a new version of the release is going out tonight.
This update is for all of the games currently on Steam. The specific changes are:
- Changed HTTP download behavior to retry connections using old trickle download method if it can't download all files.
- Fixed a crash bug when connecting to a dedicated server with an empty mapcycle.
- Fixed a bug where MP3 volume wasn't working properly.
- Fixed "STEAM UserID 0:0:1 is already in use on this server" message when connecting to LAN servers in offline mode.
- Fixed memory leak in HLTV.
We've also fixed some issues in Steam:
- Fixed bug where the Internet connection speed ("rate") was being improperly set to the default value of 1500, causing poor network performance for many users.
- Games are now marked as ready for offline play when they reach 99.99% of cache loaded rather than 100% (fixed offline play not working for some people)
- Added a "Do you want to restart now?" dialog when language settings are changed
Server admins should restart their servers to get updated.