Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Company of Heroes 2.502 Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Apr 22, 2009
Updates to Company of Heroes have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Fixed a crash that occurred while automatching in an operation automatch.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Worldbuilder when saving a valid map.
- Action markers work again in the Worldbuilder.
- The default map folder in the Worldbuilder works again.
- There is now a delay that affects how quickly an MG will swap between windows. An MG will have to stay at a window for a short period of time ~2 seconds before it can move to another window.