Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Mevo and The Grooveriders Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Apr 16, 2009
Updates to Mevo and The Grooveriders have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Fixed sound lag issue on vista.
- Fixed a profile save bug when using a limited account on Vista.
- Fixed a black-screen freeze when cut scenes fail to load
- The Deity Combo achievement is now enabled.
- Ability to choose sound device and sound output at the options screen.
- New keyboard and mouse default presets for the control configuration screens.
- Player alerted if player has no privileges to write profile data.