A Counter-Strike update and a game engine update have just been released. Server admins who have difficulty with the HLDS update tool can get the new dedicated server updates here
Here's a list of the changes included in the update.
- Fixed bug where shield would be invisible if a player picked the shield up immediately after throwing a grenade.
- The round timer is now disabled when the bomb is planted.
- The winning defensive team now gets the same amount of money whether they win by round timeout or not ($3250 instead of $2000)
- Players on the offensive team who survive the round due to a round timeout no longer receive money the next round.
- The Terrorists get an additional $800 per player if they plant the bomb but lose the round.
- Fixed exploit where when a player died they could sometimes join the other team during the same round.
- Fixed custom decals not being downloaded from the server correctly.
- Fixed custom decals drawing incorrectly for the host of a listen server after another player joins.
- Fixed vgui textures being corrupted after going over a number of level changes.
- Fixed problem where player would be sometimes be forced to look straight up after task switching in and out of game in fullscreen d3d mode.
- Fixed problem in sound system where it wouldnt properly be shutdown at the end of a .wav file.
- Fixed banner picture not working correctly in HLTV.
- Changed the way that Asian fonts are displayed in game for compatibility on more platforms.
- Optimized VGUI to use less system resources when running on the desktop.
- Fixed error message that was cut off when a player was disconnected from a game server.
- Fixed Opposing Force not showing up in the server browser game filter.