Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:New features
- Added The Force-A-Nature, The Sandman, and Bonk!
- Added 35 new Scout achievements
- Added crit boosted on/off sound effects
- Added new sounds for upgraded teleporters
- Added new sound for a fully charged medic dying
- Add bonus points section to scores
- Scouts earn a bonus point for killing Medics who are actively healing a target
- Added several new speech concepts, mostly hooked up to new Scout lines
- Added new "Remember last weapon between lives" option to the Multiplayer Advanced dialog
- Spies can now control which weapon the enemy team sees them holding. Hitting the "last disguise" key while disguised updates the disguise to show the Spy's currently held weapon
- Added several new Arena mode announcer speech events.
- Added "First Blood" to Arena mode
- Removed 2x item respawn times in arena
- Changed backstab handling to fix facestabs
- Spies disguised as enemy team can now see player IDs for enemies
- Added community maps: cp_egypt, arena_watchtower, and cp_junction
- Updated cp_fastlane with Arttu's new version
- Added new input for forward speed modifier to FuncTrainTrain
- Added TeleportToPathTrack input to func_tracktrain
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes gib from non-gib damage kills
- Fixed stat screen showing an entry for a class called "map."
- Fixed item model panels not using team skins
- Fixed obscure bug where spectators were able to carry the flag