Product Update - Valve
Dec 4, 2008
- Implemented a new ingame options menu.
- Added new bosses to reward exploration.
- Added eight new portals for more convenient travelling around Ancaria.
- New "level-of-detail"-system for better general performance.
- Better pathing in some areas.
- End bosses use more/improved special abilities.
- Opponents in dungeons are more challenging now.
- Buffs can no longer be activated when the selected combat art slot is empty.
- Improved targeting with combos.
- Improved drop reward for the completion of side quests.
- "Mastery" of the skill "Enhanced Perception" will now yield significantly better chest drops.
- Failed quests no longer count as resolved quests in the game statistics.
- PvP: It is no longer possible to attack another player during his fade-in by joining a server at the start island.
- PvP: Target circle now shows under mounted players.
- Fixed that Inquisitor?s armor and clothes were detached from body with certain graphic settings.
- Fixed that PvP was possible in some cities.
- Fixed clipping issue during praying animation.
- Fixed sound issues for the mainquest dialogs.
- Fixed several possible causes for crashes.
- Fixed one cause for random decrease of fps.
- Several minor fixes for combat arts.
- Multi-hit combat arts performed with ranged weapons now have a limit of three projectiles.
- Fixed that the Temple Guardian did not move to attack when mounted on a horse.
- Mainquest related holograms in the jungle area are now working correctly.
- Quest log does no longer need to be activated after exit/load.
- New mini-sets are now dropping
- Set-items now drop much more often and earlier
- MP-Servers can now be opened and joined at any difficulty
- In MP the difficulty of the enemies is not global for the whole server
anymore. If two or more players with different levels play in different
parts of the world, each player has its own enemies with their own
- MP - mode "free game" and PvP now has open ship ports between the isles
- The teleporters in cities will be activated as soon as the city is
- Boni on items are now displayed in red if they donât affect the
character. This can happen for example if they apply to the wrong
character-class or if they augment a skill that the player has not yet
- Facetteleon now has less graphical effect issues with different detail
- Quest items that need to be collected now stack in the log
- In the sidequest "Cobold chief" it was possible that the sound was
muted, this has been fixed
- Sidequest "A strange machine" had missing texts, this is now fixed
- The tooltip for selling a mount to a trader mentioned saddles, this has